The purpose of The Catholic Leader social media pages (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc.) is to provide an interactive forum where readers can gather and discuss information about the wide range of issues addressed by the work and mission of The Catholic Leader.
Followers are encouraged to post questions, comments and concerns, but should remember this is a moderated online discussion hosted by The Catholic Leader.
The Catholic Leader appreciates healthy, constructive debate and discussion; that means we ask that comments be kept civil in tone and reflect the charity and respect that marks Christian discourse.
Comments will not be removed simply because they express opinions in disagreement with The Catholic Leader. However, comments that may be deleted include those that contain:
- Vulgar language (including vulgar abbreviations)
- Personal attacks or inflammatory remarks against a person or group
- Content blatantly off topic
- Links to sites that contain offensive material or attack the Archdiocese of Brisbane and its mission
- Promotion of services, products, political organisations or agendas
- Information that is factually incorrect
The Catholic Leader reserves the right to remove posters who violate this policy.
Comments left by others on TCL social media pages do not reflect the views of The Catholic Leader.