The Tasmanian Catholic Education Office (TCEO) supports 38 schools and colleges around Tasmania educating over 16,000 students.
The TCEO is seeking to appoint a senior educator to lead Catholic Identity and Evangelisation across its schools and colleges. This position will join the TCEO at a period of substantial and exciting change and have the opportunity to be at the forefront of leadership and system initiatives.
The role reports to the Director and supports principals, school leaders and managers to ensure that schools and workplaces are permeated by the spirit of the Gospel and expressed in the Catholic tradition.
The role will consist of requisite senior leadership accountabilities and the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
- a strong commitment to, and well developed capacity to act as a role model and progress the mission of the Catholic Church
- exceptional strategic thinking in the development and implementation of system and school Catholic Identity and • Evangelisation improvement initiatives
- proven ability to drive education performance consistent with Archdiocesan priorities•
- capacity to lead, engage, build and sustain positive relationships • across Catholic Education
- superior interpersonal, planning, analytical and coaching skills•
The successful candidate will be an experienced educational leader with the demonstrated capacity to articulate a contemporary understanding of the Catholic Church’s mission in education.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To read the full position description, click here: Tasmanian Catholic Education Office