- Opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic law firm with a difference
- Friendly, open, supportive and inclusive team culture
- Clear career path to Associate, Senior Associate or Director
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Commercial/Property Lawyer with 5+ years PAE to add to our busy Commercial Team. You will enjoy a broad mix of work including:
- Business sales and acquisitions,
- Corporate structuring,
- Commercial contracting arrangements,
- Property transactions,
- Large acquisitions of land and property, and
- General commercial law advice.
You will be exposed to a broad range of work from across the firm and therefore the ability to demonstrate strong research, analysis and judgment skills are essential. Members of this team have significant client contact advising and assisting a range of clients including schools, charities, SME’s and families.
To be successful in this role, we expect that you:
- Can demonstrate a high level of commercial experience and knowledge;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Are comfortable with complex matters;
- Have an ability to be self-sufficient and work independently but also be team orientated and have a strong work ethic;
- Have the ability to liaise with and build our client base; and
- Are committed to a career in commercial/property law.
What We Offer
- A rare opportunity to be a key stakeholder in a dynamic law firm with a difference;
- Direct “Partner” contact and mentoring;
- Genuine career progression;
- Personal/Professional career development opportunities;
- Challenging and quality work;
- Generous remuneration;
- Great work-life balance; and
- Immediate start.
You must demonstrate a willingness to work within the ethos of our Firm and be self-motivated.
Please apply to:
Mrs Bronwyn Beveridge Office Manager
For more information on our firm, please visit www.corneyandlind.com.au