Full time – Townsville
The St Vincent De Paul Society Queensland is well recognised for achieving excellent results within the community. Its mission is its strength, as are the members, staff and
volunteers that change the lives of those they work with throughout the community.
About the Position
The St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland is seeking a Full Time (76 hours per fortnight) Program Engagement and Development Officer based in the Townsville area. The Program Engagement and Development Officer is responsible for assisting and supporting the Townsville Diocese to implement, encourage and coordinate youth engagement with the Society within school and youth programs.
The successful applicant will need to specifically address the following selection criteria in writing, and meet the desired skills listed within the Position Description, which can be found www.vinnies.org.au
To be successful in this position, the applicant will meet the following key selection criteria:
- Ability to work within the philosophy of the Society and in accordance with policies and procedures to promote the values and missions of the Society
- Demonstrated ability to work and engage with young adults, and engage, lead and coordinate a diverse group of people.
- Experience in developing and presenting resources; such as school workshops, promotion materials, and facilitating training.
- Knowledge of Child Protection and Occupational Health and Safety issues.
- Current Queensland drivers license and must hold or be eligible to obtain a Working with Children Suitability Card, and National Criminal History Check.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package (salary package option available), position stability, training and development opportunities and job satisfaction working with a friendly and supportive environment
How to Apply
Still interested? Please submit your CV and Cover Letter, addressing selection criteria by COB 20 October 2015 via SEEK. If you would like to view the Position Description please visit our website: www.vinnies.org.au.
The St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons are encouraged to apply.