- Full-time, Fixed Term – 4 year contract, commence January 2020
- Salary: 162,325 – $177,577
- K – 12, 770 students
St John’s is looking for a new principal to join their vibrant and growing K-12 school. St John’s has a long tradition of providing quality Catholic education to the families of Roma and surrounds. Promoting the personal growth of all students through a contemporary curriculum and pastoral care is the focus of all members of this school community. With a major building project on the horizon, the school is looking for an experienced school leader who can drive the engagement of the whole school community in shaping its future strategic development. If you have successfully led staff and students through a period of change and growth, we invite you to apply.
If you are an experienced leader who can:
- lead the development, implementation and monitoring of high quality learning and teaching programs
- inspire, support and develop a professional learning community with a young, enthusiastic and dynamic staff
- grow a shared vision for the future of the school and plan accordingly to implement these goals
We would like to hear from you!
Applications close Sunday, 14 July 2019
To find out more about this role, visit www.twb.catholic.edu.au