Pastoral Care Associate
St Vincent’s Care Services (SVCS) is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health and aged care providers. SVCS is a highly professional organisation that takes pride in the quality of service provided to our clients, within a supportive and warm team environment. In return, we seek motivated individuals to lead by example and to support our values in Compassion, Justice, Integrity and Excellence.
An opportunity has become available for a part-time or full-time Pastoral Care Associate to join our friendly Mission Team, located at either Kangaroo Point or Mitchelton. This position will provide professional, spiritual, pastoral and religious support as required throughout the community.
To be successful for this role, you will need to demonstrate:
• Attainment or progress towards a Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) qualification and/ or studies in Theology/Religious Education; Counselling/Psychology;
• Relevant experience in a similar pastoral or counselling capacity;
• A compassionate presence in the aged care industry;
• Respect and sensitivity in ministry to persons of various religious, cultural and ethnic backgrounds, Life Philosophies and Faith Traditions; and
• Participate in activities that are in accordance with the Mission, Vision & Values of St Vincent’s Health Australia.
We value our staff and offer:
• Competitive remuneration and salary packaging;
• Great team environment with a community care spirit;
• Supportive training and orientation programs; and
• Flexible hours and rostering conditions.
Applications to: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to hold and maintain a current National Police Certificate or be eligible to receive one prior to commencing.
St Vincent’s Health Australia (SVHA) is a large, diversified healthcare provider. Successful applicants will need to be committed to the Philosophy, Mission, Values and Ethics of SVHA and share a commitment to the growth and development of a values based organisation, dedicated to service and the Healing Ministry we provide as a Catholic health and aged care.