Australian Catholic University Medical Centre Brisbane – Seeking Experienced GP
Australian Catholic University is seeking an experienced GP to work minimum three full days at its Medical Centre on Banyo Campus. The Medical Centre provides services to ACU’s undergraduate and postgraduate student population (7,000 domestic and international students, 72% female), ACU staff and the general community.
We are looking for a talented GP with strong communication skills who is committed to the Catholic Health Australia Code of Ethical Standards, and who can demonstrate confidence and courage in achieving ACU’s Mission, Vision and Values within their work.
As a Catholic university, ACU engages in the Catholic intellectual tradition where faith and reason are compatible in education, and knowledge is cultivated in an environment that fosters intellectual freedom, personal development and equity for all.
What we can provide:
- Free on-site car parking
- Full-time support from a Registered Nurse
- No requirement for after-hour work or to be on call
- Sound administrative practices
- Attractive Salary ($130 per hour) and conditions
- Well established practice with quality facilities
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a General Practitioner
- Fellowship (FRACGP) or equivalent
Enquiries Ms Nirveeka Cooper 029739 2169 or email@example.com
Applications including two referees to be submitted via email to Nirveeka Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday 14 July, 5pm.