Catholic Education, Diocese of Cairns has an exciting leadership opportunity for an Assistant Principal – Pedagogy & Wellbeing to join the team at St Francis Xavier’s School, Manunda commencing in Term 1, 2021.
About Catholic Education – Diocese of Cairns
Catholic Education is one of the largest non-government employers in the Far North. Employment in Catholic schools in the Cairns Diocese offers a variety of teaching jobs, non-teaching jobs and leadership positions. Professional, administrative and leadership positions also exist with the Diocese’s education office, Catholic Education Services (CES).
Please refer to the school website for further information – https://www.xaviercairns.qld.edu.au/
Mandatory Qualifications and Requirements
- Professional qualifications in Education and Religion, as per Queensland Catholic Education Commission Position Statement for Senior Leadership Position in Catholic Schools in Queensland;
- Registered or eligible to register with Queensland College of Teachers;
- Successful teaching experience, including religious education;
- Previous experience in administrative position(s)
- Written and verbal communication skills of a high order;
- Demonstrated commitment to the pastoral care of members of the school community;
- Skills for building community, including facilitation, delegation and consultation;
- Willingness to support and participate in the prayer, liturgy and sacramental life of the Church in the school community;
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education.
How to Apply
For further information and an application pack, please visit our website www.cns.catholic.edu.au
Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 23 December 2020
Catholic Education is an equal opportunity employer.
Intending applicants must be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.