Catholic Education, Diocese of Cairns is seeking Expressions of Interest for a Leadership opportunity – Acting Director School Effectiveness – Primary. This is a fixed term position for 2021
About Catholic Education – Diocese of Cairns
Catholic Education is one of the largest non-government employers in the Far North. Employment in Catholic schools in the Cairns Diocese offers a variety of teaching jobs, non-teaching jobs and leadership positions. Professional, administrative and leadership positions also exist with the Diocese’s education office, Catholic Education Services (CES).
Please refer to the school website for further information – https://www.xaviercairns.qld.edu.au/
Mandatory Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree/Post Graduate qualification in Education
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Principal
- Registration with Qld College of Teachers
- Current drivers licence.
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education.
- Promote child safety at all times.
Highly Desirable Criteria
- The equivalent of a Master of Educational Leadership;
- Post Graduate studies in Theology;
- Experience as a Principal in multiple schools.
How to Apply
For further information and an application pack, please visit our website www.cns.catholic.edu.au
Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 23 December 2020
Catholic Education is an equal opportunity employer.
Intending applicants must be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.