- New Role encompassing all aspects of fundraising strategy and implementation
- Full time role
- Based in Brisbane with some travel
NET is a Catholic peer to peer youth ministry that puts into action the Church´s mission to evangelise young people. NET began in 1988 and has established teams in many dioceses across Australia, New Zealand and most recently in Universities. The board see the newly created fundraising position as vital in taking NET’s mission forward by growing the donor base and increasing revenue.
As a vital part of the NET management team, the Fundraising Manager will report to the CEO and be supported by the board. The role encompasses the development and implementation of a co-ordinated fundraising strategy for NET as well as community relations including:
- Fundraising strategy design
- Appeals design and management
- Major gifts & bequests development
- Budgeting & reporting
- Database management
- Donor, Catholic Community & Stakeholder relations
- NET team sponsorship training and assistance
- Grants identification and application
- Raise NET profile and awareness
- Marketing & PR
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate would need a minimum of 3-5 years fundraising experience, and an understanding of the environment in which NET operates. The candidate will also demonstrate a commitment to Catholic values and the philosophy, values and ethics of NET.
A suitable salary package and benefits will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please forward your resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for the role to
Mark Doyle, CEO, NET Ministries
by 2 June 2016.