Principal vacancies commencing January 2016
Brisbane Catholic Education invites applications for the following positions:
Assistant Principal – P-12
– Southern Cross Catholic College, Scarborough (total enrolments 1,602)
Principal – Secondary
– St Michael’s College, Merrimac (enrolments 945)
Principal – Primary
– St Peter’s School, Caboolture (enrolments 669)
– St Augustine’s Parish Primary School, Currumbin Waters (enrolments 425)
– St Patrick’s Primary School, Gypmie (enrolments 417)
– St Mary’s School, Beaudesert (enrolments 325)
– St Kevin’s School, Geebung (enrolments 311)
– St Mary’s Primary School, Maryborough (enrolments 275)
To apply visit our Employment Page at www.brisbanecatholicschools.com.au
Applications close at 11.00pm on Wednesday, 8 July 2015.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.