Director of Business and Service Development
St Vincent’s Care Services
St Vincent’s Health Australia (SVHA) is the nation’s largest Catholic health and aged care provider. We have a proud history in Australia dating back to 1838 – a history based on the Christian values of caring and helping others.
St Vincent’s Care Services (SVCS) is the aged care arm of SVHA and operate aged care facilities, independent living communities and community care programmes across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and energized professional to take up the role of Director of Business and Service Development, reporting to the CEO. The position is responsible for delivering the strategic grown plan for the Division, including acquisitions of aged care facilities and further development of existing facilities along with co-ordinating key stakeholder engagement including government and industry.
The successful candidate will have:
• An understanding of the culture and tradition of Catholic health, including a commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of the organisation.
• Strong stewardship and business acumen and proven understanding of the key business drivers of aged care.
• Proven skills in residential aged care acquisitions, green and brown field developments.
• Demonstrated visionary and strategic leadership with expertise in strategic thinking, planning, business development and problem solving.
• Post graduate qualifications in management or significant progression towards completion.
• Qualifications or 5 years equivalent experience in executive management in aged care.
• Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development of leadership personnel and executives.
• High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in negotiations, networking, developing and maintaining relationships and resolving major conflict situations.
• Excellent ability to communicate ideas in both verbal and written communications.
• Sound and widely based understanding of emerging trends in the aged care industry in Australia and internationally and their impact on the organisation.
• Demonstrated time and priority management skills.
• Active commitment to a philosophy of continuing improvement.
To apply please visit http://stvincentsqld.mercury.com.au