The Professional Standards Office (Queensland) assists Church Authorities across Queensland in preventing and managing incidents of abuse and misconduct by Church Personnel. The Associate Case Officer provides the Director and Case Officers with case management and administration support to enable the efficient management and resolution of cases.
The key responsibilities include:
• Providing general support to the Director and Case Officer to manage complaint cases under the Towards Healing, Integrity in Ministry and Integrity in the Service of the Church protocols.
• Managing the National Complaints Data base including data entry, report preparation, searches and general data maintenance.
• Drafting case related correspondence, letters, briefing notes, memoranda and general correspondence including proofreading documents as required.
• Answering/processing incoming calls to the PSO Hotline and email account, recording initial contact details, preparing contact files, and directing income communications when appropriate.
• Maintaining confidential files and documents.
• Coordinating arrangements for quarterly overview committee and network meetings including, scheduling, travel/accommodation, agenda preparation and distribution, catering, preparation of reports and acting as minute taker as required.
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing correspondence and records maintenance.
• General clerical duties.
• Basic expenditure reconciliation.
Contact the Professional Standards Office on 1800 337 928 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 7 April 2017