Administrative Support Officer
- Varied administrative support role
- Dynamic team environment
- 12 month fixed term part-time (0.8) role, located in Brisbane
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
Within the Office of the Vice President (OVP) Portfolio Campus Ministry animates opportunities for members of the University community to deepen their experience of faith and to use their gifts and talents in service to the world, while enabling them to engage in an authentic Catholic university experience while studying or working at ACU.
In this role you will be providing administrative support to the Associate Director and broader Campus Ministry Management to facilitate the efficient operation of Campus Ministry.
More specifically the role entails:
- Provide high level administrative support to the Associate Director (including diary management and meeting support)
- Coordinate travel, accommodation, venue, and catering arrangements for varying national events, meetings, and projects
- General administrative support to Campus Ministry management and the broader team
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Completion of a degree qualification and/or equivalent professional work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure, deal with multiple priorities and meet deadlines with the ability to be flexible, proactive and responsive.
- High level of computer literacy and sound working knowledge of Microsoft office including the capacity to use databases and corporate systems and social media.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description here Administrative Support Officer PD.pdf. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the “Apply” link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $82, 921 – $89,107 (pro rata) pa, including salary component $75,727 – $81,376 (pro rata) pa (Higher Education Worker Level 6), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be sent to Mark Lysaght, Associate Director Identity & Mission firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Applications Close: Monday 4 June 2018 at 11.55pm
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.